Terms and conditions of sale
for the sale of online products to private customers
The present terms and conditions of sale (TCS) govern the relationship between the company LAURENT FERRIER SA located Route de Saint Julien 150, 1228 Plan-les-Ouates, Switzerland, and registered under Swiss federal trade registry number CHE-114.807.096 (hereafter referred to as the Company) and its Clients/Prospects.
To be valid, the agreements that deviate from them must be in written form.
These terms and conditions of sale apply to all sales made on the website www.shop.laurentferrier.ch.
The website is a service of online service that sells timepieces of fine watchmaking designed, realized, assembled, and regulated in Switzerland.
- Description see above
- Site URL: https://shop.laurentferrier.ch
- Customer contact email: email@example.com
- Phone number: 0041 22 716 33 88
The website sells the following products: timepieces of fine watchmaking designed, realized, assembled, and regulated in Switzerland.
The customer hereby states that he became aware of and had accepted the terms and conditions of sale prior to the ordering. The validation of the order is therefore an acknowledgment of the terms and conditions of sale.
Article 1 – Principles
These terms and conditions express the full obligations of the parties. In this sense, the buyer is deemed to accept them without reservation.
These terms and conditions of sale apply to the exclusion of all other conditions, including those applying for sales through other distribution and marketing channels.
They are available on the website and will prevail, if necessary, over any other version or another contradictory document.
The seller and buyer agree that these terms and conditions govern exclusively their relationship. The seller reserves the right to change his terms and conditions at any time. They will be applicable as soon as they are posted online.
If a condition of sale were to fail, it would be considered to be governed by the practices in force in the distance selling sector, whose companies are headquartered in Switzerland.
Article 2 – Pre-contract information
The buyer acknowledges that he has been communicated, prior to the handing over of his order and the conclusion of the contract, in a readable and understandable manner, the present terms and conditions of sale and all the information listed in the Civil Code and the Code of Swiss Obligations.
The following information is clearly and understandably communicated to the buyer:
– the essential characteristics of the item purchased;
– the price of the item and/or how the price is calculated;
– if applicable, all additional transport, delivery, or postage costs and any other possible costs payable;
– in the absence of immediate execution of the contract, the date or time at which the seller undertakes to deliver the item purchased, regardless of its price;
– information relating to the identity of the seller, his postal, telephone, and electronic contact information, and his activities, information relating to legal guarantees, the functionality of digital content and, if necessary, its interoperability, the existence and the modalities of implementation of guarantees and other contractual conditions.